And I’m back again with more awards!!I would love to thanks DazedMuse for my Mystery Blogger Award and the Blue Sky Tag nominations. Alexandra Vaman is an extremely stylish person with incredible eyes for up-coming style so check out her most recent trend spotting post! // Top 5 Trends I Love For The Upcoming Fall //
I’m also been nominated by Covet Luxe for the Mystery Blogger as well. Check her page for great beauty reviews!!
The Rules For This Award Are:
- Put the award logo/ image in your post
- List all the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify each one of your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice; with a weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME:
ONE: I love all things food from cooking shows to cooking good
TWO: I can speak three languages [english- pretty good I think, Thai- standard but I can’t fluently unless I’m in Thailand and Laos- very little but I can definitely understand what you’re saying]
THREE: Another food fact, I enjoy grocery shopping but not as much as home decor because ever time I go into a store, I always plan out where I would put different the items in my room. So much fun.
- What makes you feel accomplished?
I’ve learned English to the University level in 10 years. It was a long journey!
2. What has been your biggest challenge so far?
Moving from Thailand to the UK- it was a massive culture shock.
3. What is your greatest fear?
Not being happy and contempt with life
4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I want to be able to fly! haha lol. For real, nothing
5. What is your weirdest “quirk”?
I love Thai mango salad. I could eat it everything single day if it doesn’t too long to prepare.
1. Where would you like to travel to someday?
Dream destination would be Japan!
2. How often do you shave? (weird, soz, I’m usually lazy)
Once a month if I remember
3. Your favourite skin care item?
Currently, I would have to say Pixi Glow Mist. Super hydrating!
4. Why you started your blog?
Because I want to document different stages in my life and also a place to create different content ideas (so look out!)
5. Your fave celebrity?
MY NOMINATIONS [I know it is not 10-20]
ONE: One thing you can’t leave the house without?
TWO: Go to clothing or beauty store… and why?
THREE: Ideal date either with someone or for yourself
FOUR: Where would you like to live in the future, even if it is just for a year
FIVE: Lastly, a food question. Pick 5 of these ingredients and come up with a dish [in need of ideas for tonight’s dinner]
// Salmon, courgettes, coconut oil, eggs, quinoa, chilli, garlic, sourdough bread, asparagus, tomatoes, basils, carrots, cinnamon, honey, raspberry jam, jalapenos, bananas, dark chocolate, salt, chilli [dry or fresh], spring onions, spinach, chickpeas and lastly flour //
MY FAVIOUTE POSTs [i have 2 atm]
STARRY EYES II & A GIRL WHO CAN DO BOTH! on my Wednesday Wardrobe section.